Tyler Soffiantino Basketball Coach Rutherford County Tennessee
Essential Duties – tyler soffiantino
- Coaches intercollegiate mens and women’s basketball
- Assists recruiting efforts – including evaluating talent, organizing the filing system, completing admissions procedures, contacting high school coaches, organizing home and campus visits, completing financial aid forms
- Assists the head coach with on-court coaching duties:
- Plans practices
- Leads drills and activities during practices
- Plans and prepares game strategies
- Provides input and advice during in-game situations
- Monitors academic progress – players’ class schedules, study hall, and academic checks
- Assists monitoring financial aid and eligibility forms
- Assists with scouting of opponents
- Assists with pre- and post-season conditioning
- Assists in organizing summer basketball camp
- Organizes pre- and post-game meals, assists with hotel arrangements, cash advances and other business and administrative duties
- Operates within the NAIA, The Sun Conference and College policies and rules
- Volunteers for college/community service projects
- Performs other duties as assigned by the women’s basketball head coach
Supports equal employment opportunities for all persons without regard to race, color, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, gender, national origin, status as a war veteran, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.
- Strategically lead the High School Boys Basketball Program consistent with the mission, philosophy, and vision of the Providence Christian Academy athletic department
- Coordinate and manage basketball team communications with players, parents, community, and athletic department
- Coordinate all game management and parent personnel.
- Is in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Provides a faith integrated basketball environment.
- Takes responsibility for being a spiritual role model and leader for students.
- Obeys Christ by maintaining a demeanor of Christian ethics and integrity.
- Consistently strives to exhibit Christian behavior in all aspects of one’s life.
- Keeps relationship with parents on a professional level.
- Communicates student athlete’s success.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with parents
Find tyler soffiantino
Coordinate and manage basketball team communications with players, parents, community, and athletic department